Kyle Rittenhouse was arrested and charged with first-degree intentional homicide after gunfire killed two protesters and wounded a third.
- The shooting took place during a protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, which was sparked by the police shooting of a black man Jacob Blake.
- Blake was shot and injured by police as he entered his SUV where his children were seated - Blake is now recovering in hospital.
- J. Blake's incident, which was captured on video, reignited protests over racism and police brutality in the US.
- Kenosha protests turned violent as two people were killed and third was wounded - Rittenhouse was then charged with homicide.
- Kenosha police chief Daniel Miskinis called the killings of two protesters "senseless violence".
We'd love to help you learn more about what's happening