Source: Pexels (Armand Valendez)
The tech giant also plans to develop a superior battery for its upcoming electric vehicles.
- Apple has been working on developing an electric vehicle since 2014.
- It is not until 2018-2019 when Apple really began to focus on its EV project, titled Project Titan.
- Apple also claims to have designed a superior battery that is cheaper to manufacture and lasts for a longer period than existing alternatives.
- Elon Musk, CEO of current EV industry leader Tesla, allegedly tried to sell Tesla to Apple for 60 billion following Apple's announcement.
- According to Musk, Apple CEO Tim Cook refused to even discuss the offer.
We'd love to help you learn more about what's happening