Source: Flickr (Open grid Scheduler)
The annual subscription does not include the cost of flying - just the right to book flights on a private jet.
- Costco has rolled out two variations of an annual private jet membership service with Wheels Up, a private jet service.
- The first, valued at 17500$USD, includes a 3500$USD gift card to Costco, 4000$USD in flight credits, and access to "exclusive events".
- The second, valued at 1995$USD, is the same as the first option but does not include the gift card, flight credits, nor access to "exclusive events".
- Some experts believe Costco is trying to target more upper-class consumers.
- Wheels Up has promised a flying experience to customers that adheres to the Covid-19 safety measures outlined by health officials in the US.
We'd love to help you learn more about what's happening