Source: Flickr (Tim Prendergast)
The emails found on the laptop suggest that Joe Biden was possibly involved in corruption along with his son, Hunter Biden, in 2015.
- At the time Hunter Biden was working in a high position for Burisma, a Ukranian energy company.
- Emails suggest that a top Burisma advisor traveled to Washington D.C. to meet with Joe and Hunter Biden.
- Another top Burisma official also emailed Hunter Biden asking whether he could "use his influence" to benefit the company.
- Joe Biden had previously pressured Ukranian government officials into firing a prosecutor who was investigating Burisma when he was still the vice president of the United States.
- Joe Biden has claimed many times that he was not involved in any of his son's Ukranian business dealings.
- Data recovered from the laptop also includes footage of Hunter Biden high on crack cocaine while engaged in sexual activities.
- The laptop was seized from a computer repair shop by the FBI last December after the repairman called the police after seeing what was on the laptop.
- The laptop was left by an unknown individual who never returned to retrieve it from the repair shop.
We'd love to help you learn more about what's happening