Source: Flickr (Hellcrisis 619)
The change comes after employees reported "workplace tension" due to ongoing political and social issues.
- Facebook employees use an internal social media platform called Workplace to manage their workflows.
- Some employees have reported tension due to the ongoing discussion of social and political issues in Workplace.
- CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced a change in policy which will create designated channels in Workplace for social and political discussions.
- Google recently announced a similar change in policy.
- Employees of both companies have been critical of the Trump administration, with Google co-founder Sergey Brin noting the 2016 election as "deeply offensive".
We'd love to help you learn more about what's happening