Source: Flickr (Sembilan Serba)
Jack Ma has not been seen ever since he was interrogated by Chinese government officials over 2 months ago.
- Chinese billionaire Jack Ma has not been seen in public for over 2 months.
- Ma was the richest man in China until the Chinese government shut down the Ant Group IPO which was supposed to take place in October.
- The IPO was allegedly shut down due to Ma's vocal criticism of the Chinese financial system.
- Ant Group's popular Alipay system is seen by some Chinese regulators to be a threat to their stronghold over money flows in the country.
- Some Chinese billionaires believe Jack Ma will be declared dead or missing in the coming months.
We'd love to help you learn more about what's happening