Source: Pexels (Alexander Isreb)
The home furnishing giant will buy your unwanted IKEA furniture for up to half its original price.
- The new initiative hopes to reduce waste while providing affordable furniture to those less fortunate.
- IKEA hopes to have dedicated used furniture return areas in every store worldwide by 2021.
- Returned furniture must be brought back assembled, and IKEA will give you anywhere between 30-50% of its original price depending on its condition.
- Customers who return used furniture will be given IKEA vouchers to spend in store; these vouchers will never expire.
- IKEA has seen a jump in sales due to the coronavirus as more people are looking to make their homes more comfortable to accommodate home offices and lockdowns.
We'd love to help you learn more about what's happening