Credit: Gage Skidmore (Flickr)
Trump's most loyal aide announced she will leave the White House at the end of the month - she wants to focus more on her family.
- In a Twitter statement, K. Conway said "for now, and for my beloved children, it will be less drama, more mama.”
- Conway is one of Trump's longest-serving, most loyal aides, she has been advising Trump since he won the 2016 election campaign.
- Conway's husband George Conway is a prominent critic of Trump, he is one of the founders of an anti-Trump group The Lincoln Project.
- George Conway said he is withdrawing from The Lincoln Project in order to "devote more time to family matters".
- Kellyanne Conway wrote about her husband: "We disagree about plenty but we are united on what matters most: the kids”.
We'd love to help you learn more about what's happening