Source: Unsplash (Erik McLean)
All customers will need to wear some form of facial covering in all McDonald's locations in the US starting August 1st.
- The new policy comes as a response to the sudden surge in Covid-19 cases across the United States.
- 80% of McDonald's locations are already within areas which have mandated facial coverings.
- Customers who refuse to wear a facial covering will be offered one by employees.
- All non-compliant customers will be asked to stand away from other patrons to receive their order as takeout.
- McDonald's has also postponed its plan to allow customers to eat their meals inside restaurant dining areas by 30 days.
We'd love to help you learn more about what's happening