Source: Unsplash (Jude Beck)
The Amazon One scanner will make it possible to pay at stores with just a scan of your palm.
- Amazon One devices are currently available at select Amazon Go stores in Seattle, Washington.
- Rumors about the device have been circulating since last year.
- The device is designed not only for retail application, but security applications as well (e.g. access to a building).
- All that is required to use the retail Amazon One device is a credit card and phone number.
- Amazon has noted that users can delete their biometric data at any time if they no longer want to use Amazon One devices.
We'd love to help you learn more about what's happening