Source: Pexels (Pixabay)
Around 550 of the largest cryptocurrencies will have their price data shown on the S&P Dow Jones in 2021.
- S&P hopes that clients will be able to create customized indices that will help them navigate the volatile cryptocurrency market.
- Proponents of cryptocurrency believe the announcement to be a watershed moment for adoption.
- Large companies such as PayPal have began dabbling in cryptocurrency over the past few months.
- Many believe that the value in cryptocurrency comes from it being outside of the current financial system.
- Governments around the world have been printing record amounts of fiat currency, leading many to protect their wealth using gold and cryptocurrency.
- Bitcoin's volatility has been decreasing in recent years, and it recently surpassed its previous all time high with a price of over 19 800$USD.
We'd love to help you learn more about what's happening