Source: Unsplash (Mufis Majnun)
Slovakia aims to test its entire population in an attempt to keep cases low without imposing another lock-down.
- The Slovak government hopes to test the other half of its population this weekend.
- Testing was voluntary, though prime minister Igor Matovic stated that anyone who refused to be tested would be "forced to lockdown".
- Slovakia has a population of just over 5 million.
- 1% of the 2.5 million texted over the weekend were found to be positive.
- Critics believe the antigen (swab) tests being used are not accurate enough to properly test the population.
We'd love to help you learn more about what's happening