- NASA has selected SpaceX to deliver cargo, supplies, and experiments to a Lunar Gateway station in the lunar orbit.
- SpaceX will employ an updated "Dragon" rocket called "Dragon XL".
- NASA is ready to dedicate up to $7 billion for the entire duration of the contract of 15 years.
- This contract is significant in NASA's Artemis program.
- The program is aiming to land the people on the Moon again by 2024, including the first woman to land the Moon.
We'd love to help you learn more about what's happening