Source: Flickr (Gage Skidmore)
McAfee has been arrested in Spain and is pending extradition to the United States where he will be tried for tax evasion and failing to file taxes.
- John McAfee faces up to 30 years in prison after failing to file his taxes and tax evasion between 2014 and 2018.
- He allegedly made tens of millions of dollars in profit during that time from promoting cryptocurrencies.
- McAfee is the creator of the famous McAfee anti-virus software which he left in 1994.
- Over the past decade McAfee has been in the news multiple times for his sporadic and lavish lifestyle.
- McAfee also recently created his own cryptocurrency called Ghost which allows for fast and anonymous transactions.
We'd love to help you learn more about what's happening