Source: Pexels (Karolina Grabowska)
89 Chinese companies are have been listed as having military ties, and may face sanctions by the United States in the coming weeks.
- A document obtained by Reuters suggests that the Trump administration is planning to add sanctions for 89 Chinese companies in the aerospace industry.
- Sanctions would include restrictions on purchasing materials from the United States.
- It is believed that these 89 firms have ties to the Chinese military.
- Almost every company operating in China is owned by the Chinese government.
- 28 Russian companies were also listed.
- US officials claim the sanctions are vital to upholding national security.
We'd love to help you learn more about what's happening